Chinese Bridge “One-minute Recommendation Talent Show” Chinese Challenge Kick-off
BEIJING, CHINA/ACCESSWIRE/January 17, 2022/ The China Challenge “One-minute Recommendation Talent Show”, namely the third phase of the “One-minute Tour of China” challenge series on the APP “Chinese Bridge Club”, opens for online registration on January 17, 2022.
The things you commonly see in life can be rare and useful to others; your one-minute recommendation can show others a different side of the world. Show your desire to share everything in Chinese, such as food, books, national costumes and interesting things. You can recommend whatever you want. Come and compete for the charming “Chinese Language Star”!
When will it start?
1. Time: January 17, 2022 12:00 PM to April 7, 2022 12:00 PM (CST)
2. Submission Time: 12:00 p.m., January 17, 2022 to 8:00 p.m., March 17, 2022 (CST)
3. Voting period: From March 20, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. to April 3, 2022 at 8:00 p.m. (CST)
4. Announcement of winning entries: 12:00 p.m., April 7, 2022 (CST)
5. During the voting period, 5 votes per person per day
Who can participate?
We invite Chinese learners and lovers from all over the world to participate.
Participants must be at least 10 years old (born before January 17, 2012) and not be of Chinese nationality. Their mother tongue must not be Chinese. Minors must obtain and demonstrate the consent of their guardians or parents.
What type of videos can you submit?
1. Entrants can choose one of the following four categories of videos to make creative interpretations in Chinese and create a Vlog:
National costume recommendation
Recommendation of interesting things
2. The video should be less than 60 seconds, less than 100M in size, MP4 format, 720*1280 resolution.
3. Do not add any third-party LOGO not related to the contest.
4. Applicants must show Chinese proficiency and appear in person in the Vlog.
How to submit the work?
1. Download “Chinese Bridge Club” APP:
2. Click the event poster on the APP home page or the “Videos” area at the bottom of the APP to enter the contest area, then click “Contest Entry” to fill in your information and upload your participating video.
3. If the video cannot be uploaded in the APP due to special circumstances, you can send the video and registration information to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the rewards?
1. The first prize winner will receive the title of “Chinese Language Star” and enjoy the Chinese Language and Culture Experience Tour (including round-trip airfare, meals, accommodation and transportation during the 3-day/2-night stay in Beijing) and an “award certificate”;
In case of force majeure events such as epidemic, the validity period of reward redemption will be extended to 3 years from the date of announcement of the winner list.
2. Second prize winners: an iFLYTEK translation pen and an “Award Certificate”;
3. Third Prize Winners: A Pair of Xiaomi Bone Conduction Bluetooth Earphones and a “Reward Certificate”;
4. Individual winners: one for “Most Accurate Pronunciation Award”, “Excellent Creativity Award” and “Best Content Award” respectively: Aigo Recorder Pen and “Certificate of Award”;
5. A winning team of the “Outstanding Team Spirit” award: a set of books for each member of the team and an “Award Certificate”;
6. An “Internet Pop Star” award winner: a set of books and an “Award Certificate”;
7. Several winners of the “Excellent organization” award will receive the “Certificate of honor for an excellent organization”;
8. Several winners of the “Excellent Instructor” award will receive the “Excellent Instructor Certificate of Honor”.
If you have any problem with the submission of applications, please contact and send relevant documents to the email address: email@example.com.
The organizer reserves the right of final interpretation.
Name: Esther Ding
THE SOURCE: Chinese bridge club
See the source version on accesswire.com: