Opportunities for global growth in talent management through
Dublin, 20 Dec. 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global growth opportunities in talent management due to the increasing adoption of artificial intelligence” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This research service examines the role artificial intelligence (AI) will play in transforming the talent management space. As the industry continues to evolve from point applications to integrated solutions, AI capabilities will become the core of talent management solutions.
The study identifies key AI trends impacting the industry, including the convergence and adoption of multiple sensing and analytics technologies, the growing use cases of chatbots, and the rising importance of social media analysis.
The research department investigates potential AI-based use cases in the talent management lifecycle and identifies the potential impact of AI on HR functional areas such as recruiting, learning and development, and performance management.
The study also discusses digital adoption in talent management and lists companies to watch in this space. In conclusion, growth opportunities are mapped for talent management solution providers, including monetization of benchmarking tools and product interoperability with external data sources.
Main topics covered:
1. Strategic imperatives
- Why is it increasingly difficult to grow taller?
- The strategic imperative
- The impact of the top three strategic imperatives on the use of AI in talent management
- Growth opportunities fuel the growth pipeline engine
2. AI in Talent Management – Key Trends
- Evolution of AI in Talent Management
- Trend 1 – Convergence and adoption of multiple sensing and analytics technologies is accelerating the adoption of AI in talent management
- Trend 2 – Increase in use cases of chatbots in talent management
- Trend 3 – Growing role of social media analytics in HR processes
- Trend 4 – Growing importance of solutions that provide insights based on AI Analytics
- Trend 5 – Custom integration of data from third-party sources to create a data repository
3. The potential of AI to transform talent management functions
- Integration of AI/Ml capabilities into HR processes to create talent management solutions
- Potential impact of AI on talent management lifecycle processes
- learning and development
- Performance Management
- Employee contract
- Employee payroll
4. The way forward and companies to watch
- Evolution of Digital Technology Adoption in Talent Management
- Evolution of Digital Technology Adoption in Talent Management – Use Cases
- The path to follow
- Company to Watch (Talent Management) – Workday, Inc.
- Company to Watch (Payroll) – Ramco Systems
5. Analysis of Growth Opportunities – AI in Talent Management
- Growth Opportunity 1: Integration of services to build custom solutions for AI leveraging emerging technologies
- Growth Opportunity 2: Enable product design and value proposition for interoperability with external data sources
- Growth Opportunity 3: Improve benchmarking tools and capabilities for monetization
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c4y1a0