Virtual Talent Management Agency Project PRISM Announces 2022 Auditions
Applicants of all genders are welcome to apply
CHIYODA-KU, Tokyo, Japan, August 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Virtual talent management agency PRISM Project, part of Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc. family of virtual talent brands, announced on August 7 its latest step in the development and production of virtual talent on a global scale, opening auditions for candidates of all genders residing in twenty countries and regions of the world!
Beginning August 7, 2022 at 2:00 p.m. PDT, the PRISM project has begun accepting applications for their 2022 general audition for female and male characters. Supported by Sony Music’s industry-leading expertise in talent management, voice acting, music production, event production and digital technology, PRISM Project will push the boundaries of the virtual talent space by providing growth and development unparalleled in the industry today. Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc. has made it their business goal to discover talent, nurture them and help develop their unique creative spark that enables them to bring joy and excitement to millions of fans around the world. .
With the message that “VTubers Are Human, Too”, PRISM Project recognizes that VTubers are a character, a talent, but at the same time, also a talented human being. They intend to promote the message that VTubers are also human and need the opportunity to learn and grow, and understand that they need a good balance of work and private time to maintain physical and mental health. Much like a family, PRISM Project aims to share the wonderful moments that a professional talent will experience along their journey, as well as guiding them through all the ups and downs that may occur along the way as each talent goes its own way. professional and personal goals.
PRISM Project is looking for motivated talent, eager to seek growth and development, and passionate about spreading their message to the world. Applicants must have a strong will to challenge themselves and a desire to excel in their chosen content creation goals. Applicants can review the audition guidelines, access the application form, and view other important information on the PRISM Project 2022 General Auditions webpage.
General hearing of the PRISM 2022 project
General hearing of the PRISM 2022 project
Sunday, August 7, 2022 2:00 p.m. PDT – Friday, September 9, 2022 11:59 p.m. PDT
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Applicants of all gender identities are welcome.
- Successful applicants must be able to stream their content primarily in English. Japanese and other language skills are welcome.
- Applicants must reside in one of the following countries/regions: United States, Japan, Canada, Mexico, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Peru, Taiwan, hong kong, MacauRepublic of Korea, Thailand, MalaysiaWhere Singapore.
- Applicants must be able to participate in the audition process, from initial submission of documents and selection to final interviews.
- If selected, applicants must be able to commit to conducting virtual talent activities for at least one (1) year, with an expected minimum of four (4) livestreams per week.
- Applicants must have a strong desire to pursue their careers as professional Virtual Talents, be willing to pursue streaming as Virtual YouTubers (VTubers), and have an interest in pursuing other related talent activities under the guidance of a team of professional management with industry-leading experience.
About the PRISM project
PRISM Project is a virtual talent management agency based in Tokyo, Japana subsidiary of Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc. virtual talent management family. PRISM’s mission is “to create a world where everyone on Earth can find something they love and experience happiness every day.” Officially launched in January 2021 with three multilingual talents, the agency has grown to twelve currently active talents, with a strong and enthusiastic global fan base. In order of generations, talents include Iku Hoshifuri, Aoi Tokimori, Meno IbukiRita Kamishiro, Luto ArakaShiki Miyoshino, Nia Suzune, Yura Rikudou, Pina Pengin, Naki Kamizuki, Sara Nagare, and Not anonymous. Primarily active on YouTube, PRISM’s talent streams a variety of content including but not limited to singing, karaoke, games, art and more. Led by Sony Music’s expertise in the global entertainment industry, PRISM Project aims to provide their talents with unparalleled opportunities in the virtual talent space to explore their potential in voice acting, music production, events online/offline and interaction with new digital technologies. .
PRISM Project Agents (Generation/First Order)
Version attribution must be made to “Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc.”
SOURCE Sony Music Entertainment Japan